Candidate list substances
The candidate list is the first step of the authorisation process. It is updated twice a year and currently contains 219 substances.
Candidate substances are substances of very high concern substances (SVHC). These include carcinogenic, mutagenic, toxic for reproduction (CMR), persistent, accumulative and/or toxic (PBT) and/or very persistent, very bioaccumulative (vPvB) substances.
This list triggers specific information requirements under Article 31, 32 and 33 (1) and (2) of the REACH regulation and reporting requirements under Article 7 (2) for the article producers and importers. Companies are responsible for the information and reporting requirements.
Candidate substances are then further examined as to whether an authorisation is required. more
- Individual REACH training at your office according to your product portfolio
- Analysis of your substance portfolio on candidate substances
- Help with the communication within the supply chain with your suppliers as well as your customers
- Creation of the REACH-IT account
- SVHC notification to the ECHA
- Literature search and evaluation
- Recommendations for carrying out tests
- Arrangement of testing institutes
- Scientific monitoring of tests
- Safety Data Sheets and eSDS (extended safety data sheets) more